Physician Leadership & Advisory Services
Our Physician Advisors serve as the intermediary between your executive leadership team and provider related groups during implementations, upgrades, and optimizations of an EHR.
We focus on communication strategies, provider satisfaction, and holistic approaches to wellness. Our goal is to maintain the organizational objectives while improving the top-down decision making process.
Physician Workflow Consolidation & Redesign
Efficient workflow redesign can help increase efficiencies, enhance healthcare quality, patient safety, remove issues from your current workflow, improve care coordination, and allow healthcare workers to practice to their maximum abilities.
Our MedDocLive clinician team has been trained to understand foundational level workflows as well as extensive and specialty related workflows. By looking through the lens of a new technology while understanding the clinical relevance, it allows for proper management and efficacy throughout the spectrum of care.
Personalization & Training
Our MedDocLive personalization and training experience is guided by the extensive experience of numerous EHR implementations to date. By encouraging collaboration between the build team, training team, and providers, it will allow for improved physician efficiency and patient safety.
Our process is to proctor/run personalization labs and workflow simulations based on developed curriculum. During these sessions, we strive to identify build and workflow related issues in order to maintain proper integrity of the system.
Services provided by our clinicians:
- Collaborate with the training team to develop basic curriculum
- Proctor/run personalization labs
- Proctor/run workflow simulations
- Identify potential go-live issues during personalization labs.
- Collaborate with the build and training team to resolve potential go-live issues.
Having the most knowledgable, resourceful, and interactive peer-to-peer clinicians on the ground will provide unity and early adoption.
Our MDL clinicians stand out because they:
- use the software daily in real-time
- adapt quickly to new settings and workflows
- understand medical tasks and physician needs
- understand hospital vernacular
- utilize the same software in similar ways to the needs of physicians
- communicate effectively with physicians and administrators
- are accustomed to high stress situations and long work hours
Optimization (CHOP Program)
Our Clinical eHr Optimization Program leverages seasoned clinicians who have spent years of medical training and practice using EHR’s. Pulling from their extensive clinical and go-live experience they are in a unique position to optimize your system in association to your specific needs and objectives.
PhysicianLounge Remote Support
You can now onboard and train your providers immediately without the necessary overhead and onsite training team. PhysicianLounge offers both scheduled sessions and live workflow triage to have your providers get up and running at the click of a button.