MedDocLive’s objective is to help hospitals seamlessly convert from paper to electronic health records (EHR) by providing tech-savvy medical students and residents as consultants to facilitate the process.
Our seasoned consultants have spent years of medical training using EHR’s. As new technologies appear every day, they have been required to adapt to new clinics, hospitals, personnel and workflows. By looking at the unique systems of your hospital, MedDocLive consultants create the best strategy to bring your facility into the digital age.
MedDocLive picks residents by specialty and medical students by area of interest to match the hospitals area of need.
- Use the software daily in real-time
- Adapt quickly to new settings and workflows
- Understand medical tasks and physician needs
- Understand hospital vernacular
- Utilize the same software in similar ways to the needs of physicians
- Communicate effectively with physicians and administrators
- Are accustomed to high stress situations and long work hours